April Fools and Coffee
Happy April Fools everyone!! After spending about 5 minutes online I have realized that I probably won’t be able to take anyone seriously today because all of the silly links and fake webpages floating through the inter-webs.
So in case you haven’t seen some of the funny links that were created just for today, I’ll share my favorites with you…there is even a coffee related one!
Coffee with a little April Foolery on the side:
Have a Starbucks craving and no coffee shops in sight? No Problem! Use the Starbucks Mobile Pour app and the GPS in your smart phone to get drinks on the go. Baristas equipped with scooters will rush your hot, fresh drink to your location faster than you can say ‘abra-arabica.’
Funny stuff, but really I do appreciate that companies care enough to prank us and create an entire web page for just this one day. 🙂
Here are some other internet pranks from 4/1/2011-
- Groupon for Hipsters- http://deals4hipsters.com/
- The Mighty Tweeting Twitter Pen
- Twitter to begin charging for tweets
- TalentZoo Job Posting: Captain Obvious
- TalentZoo Job Posting: Rhinestone Cowboy
- TalentZoo Job Posting: Relationship Status Updater
- Gmail Motion
- YouTube 1911
- Home Depot Logo Redesign
- The Chick Fil A cows quit today…gone to the beach- http://twitter.com/#!/EatMorChikin
- Army new official head gear is the Cowboy Hat
Enjoy the foolery!!