Wednesday What’s in Mo’s Cup- Coco Lopez
Recently I picked up a can of Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut to make pina coladas. If you haven’t tried it, this cream of coconut makes the best coladas and the recipe is really simple (and conveniently on the side of the can). Sometimes I like to look at cans/boxes/packaging for recipes that are suggested for a certain product. I have only ever used Coco Lopez for pina coladas so I took a little journey to their website and I found some great new drink, dinner, breakfast, dessert and even coffee recipes!
If you are a frequent reader, you already know how much I LOVE coconut mochas. Well wouldn’t you know, they have a delightful recipe that combines coconut, coffee and chocolate 🙂
I scooped a little bit of the cream of coconut out for the coffee and will use the rest later for pina coladas! It was D-E-Licious! It is so sweet and rich I didn’t even need sugar/sucralose and only a splash of soy creamer.
What’s in Mo’s Cup today:
- 8oz hot brewed coffee
- 1 0z Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
- 1-2 tsp chocolate syrup (I like Hershey’s Special Dark)
- splash of creamer (I use vanilla soy creamer)
Mix it all together and enjoy!
Here are the rest of the recipes:
- ½ ounce Coco Lopez ® Cream of Coconut
- 8 ounces hot coffee
- ½ ounce Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream
In mug, stir together Coco Lopez ® Cream of Coconut, coffee and Kahlua ®. Top with whipped cream.
- 4 ounces Coco Lopez ® Cream of Coconut
- 2 ounces cold black coffee
- 1 ½ ounces Irish cream liqueur
- 1 cup ice
Mix in blender until smooth
- Kahlua Chocolate Chunk Cookies (nolagirlsocial.wordpress.com)
- Silk PureCoconut (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Cinco de Diet (forevertwentysomethings.com)