Coffee Break: Basil and Pineapple Martini
So this has nothing to do with coffee…for that I apologize, I’m not trying to mislead readers lol. However, I made this drink over the weekend and it is just too good not to share with you!
Basil & Pineapple Martini (adapted from Absolut)
- 2-3 oz vodka
- 2 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- Chunks of pineapple (canned or fresh)
- 2 basil leaves
Muddle pineapple chunks, simple syrup and 1 basil leaf in a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice cubes. Add vodka, lemon juice and about 1 ounce of pineapple juice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with basil.
Happy Summer! and what is better to go with a summer solstice that a cold martini with light and refreshing flavors??
- Tiramisu Martini (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Delicious Recipes Made with Truvia, a Natural and No-Calorie Sweetener! (susanheim.blogspot.com)
- Coffee Plus Alcohol (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Summer Drinks Factoid part 2 (symagazine.wordpress.com)