Coffee Pot Cleaning
I recently did some cleaning of drip coffee maker. I definitely recommend this easy process to everyone. You’ll clean out residue, refresh the taste of your coffee and extend the life of your equipment.
I used the vinegar method to clean my coffee maker- Here’s how you do it:
- Dump out any left over coffee from the carafe and empty the basket of the old coffee grounds
- Rinse the carafe and fill the reservoir with one part white vinegar, two parts water
- Brew the vinegar-water solution and once the cycle is complete, shut off the coffee maker
- Allow to sit for about 15 minutes
- Rinse out the vinegar-water solution from the carafe and brew a full coffee pot of plain water, when the cycle finishes allow to sit for 15 minutes
- Repeat step 5
- After brewing 2 cycles of plain water, wash the carafe and filler basked in warm, soapy water. Rinse and enjoy fresh tasting coffee again!
Can’t get enough of A Cup of Mo? | Mo on Facebook: LIKE Mo! | Follow @MoLovesCoffee
- Starbucks Iced Coffee- Home Brew It! (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Belmont Blend at Rev Coffee (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Coffee is my Windex (scarlettspace.wordpress.com)