Coffee Q & A: Pumpkin Spice
Sometimes people ask me for general suggestions about coffee and coffee condiments, I figured I’d share them with you here and maybe they could help you out! This comes from a good friend who is a new to being a coffee lover.
Q: I love pumkin spice coffee…how can I do it at home?
A: I have compiled a list of my favorite coffee recipes and ‘how-to’s’ involving pumpkin spice, enjoy!
- This is a recipe for making your own pumpkin spice coffee with a drip coffee maker
- This is a recipe that will help you use up any left over canned pumpkin, also really nutritious b/c of the pumpkin! DIY Pumpkin Latte
- World Market and other specialty food stores sell Pumpkin Spice flavor syrup that you can pump into your coffee to give it that familiar fall flavor too (see below)
Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- Or if you are really into cooking, there is always the DIY version- Pumpkin Spice Syrup for your Pumpkin Latte
- Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- And just for some extra pumpkin fun…Pumpkin Ale Float
And let’s not even get started on my obsession with pumpkin bread, scones and cookies!! 😉
- A Reader Recipe: Pumpkin Oats With Fruit and Nuts (fitsugar.com)
- Wednesday What’s in Mo’s Cup- Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (seriouslysassymama.com)