REV Coffee Roasters Brazillian Blend…and a few other things
I’m going to give you 3 reasons to stop by REV if you are in the Atlanta area or are willing to take a little drive for delicious coffee:
1. One weekend afternoon Mark and I stopped by Rev for a pre-football watching pick-me-up. He got an iced coffee and I asked for something different and tasty. The girl behind the coffee bar suggested a Mister P-Nut frozen drink.
SHUT. THE. FRONT. DOOR.
So I never really thought about mixing peanut butter and coffee (blech), it just sounds gross. Chocolate and peanut butter, sure, any day. So when she suggested this drink I was skeptical, then I tasted it. This is the most flavorful and delicious coffee drink I have ever tried.
2. On the same day that numero uno occurred, Mark ordered an iced coffee and dressed it up with his usual milk and sweetener. After raving about my Mister P-Nut, I inquired how his drink was. He said that it was excellent and me, not wanting to believe that anything could compare to the coffee-taste-explosion that I was currently experiencing, just smiled and asked to try it.
It was the best and most flavorful iced coffee I had ever had. Maybe it is due to the fact that they roast their own coffee, but it is great stuff. At this point we were in the car on the way home…bummer, I hadn’t gotten the name of either coffee. So, I called up REV and asked what the iced coffee they were serving was and the name of my peanut delight. Turns out the coffee they were brewing for iced that day was the Brazilian Blend. Of course I went back and bought a bag. It is actually what I am sipping from my travel mug right now :)
Brazilian blend may be one of REV’s lighter roasts but man oh man is it packed with flavor! I love some dark roast coffee but I usually can’t drink more than one mug. I could drink Brazilian all day.
3. A few days later when we went pick up a bag of Brazilian blend, we (of course) had to get some coffee to drink in the car on the way home (duh). Mark got his iced coffee again and I tried something different (again). Typical me, I didn’t get the name of my drink but it was D-E-LICIOUS. It was a frozen espresso drink with coconut and cinnamon flavors, try it, you’ll thank me.
- 1 Year Blog-iversary (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Starbucks Iced Coffee (Home Brew) Review (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday What’s in Mo’s Cup- Peet’s Coffee, Major Dickason’s Blend (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Java Monkey- Decatur, GA (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)