Pumpkin Spice Biscotti
When I have an idea in mind for a recipe I like to scour the internet for the right components to make my final dish. Sometimes though, you find one recipe that is just what you were looking for. This was the case when I wanted to make some Pumpkin Biscotti to share with you. I came across this recipe for Whole Wheat Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti on one of my favorite food blogs, A Full Measure of Happiness. Look, it is even whole wheat already so I didn’t have to change that! 🙂 The only addition that I made to this recipe was adding a dark chocolate drizzle. Because you guys know how much I love Pumpkin Spice Mocha Lattes…so the chocolate was a natural addition. And what is biscotti without a chocolate drizzle, really?
These turned out fantastic, probably one of the best biscotti recipes I have ever made. I love the buttery crunch of the walnuts and the pumpkin flavor is so Fall with my coffee in the morning. Yum.
To make the chocolate drizzle:
- Wait until biscotti have cooled on their trays.
- Melt 1/3 to 1/2 cup dark chocolate in a microwave safe cup/bowl/mug.
- Heat until runny enough to drizzle over biscotti (I heated in 30 second intervals).
- Use a spoon to messily drizzle chocolate over biscotti.
- Chill in fridge for about 3o minutes.
- Package up biscotti for breakfast or as gifts!
- Pumpkin Oatmeal and Raisin Biscotti (savoringeverybite.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Q & A: Pumpkin Spice (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday What’s in Mo’s Cup- Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)