I know you were looking for the perfect holiday cocktail to serve this weekend for your holiday gathering. I knew it. Well you are in luck because last week my sister asked me for a good peppermint martini recipe. I looked through the interwebs and didn’t see one that I particularly liked so I created my own recipe.
This martini is creamy, sweet and the perfect pre- or apres- dinner cocktail. Drink up, feel festive and Happy Holidays!
- 1.5 oz Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1-1.5 oz Peppermint Schnapps (depending on how minty you want it)
- 2 oz Whipping Cream
Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled 2/3 full of ice. Shake. Pour in to a festive glass and enjoy!
As you can see, these were somewhat of a hit at my house 🙂
- Mixology Monday Christmas Series! 🙂 (mysweetwedding.wordpress.com)
- Monday Funday – Candy Cane Martini (foodfashionfeathersfancies.wordpress.com)
- Candy Cane Martini (xoxopenelope.wordpress.com)